Bathtub and Shower Reglazing
Got a yucky bathtub or shower? Is your bathtub or shower worn, chipped, cracked, scratched, stained, burned, difficult to keep clean, or the color makes it look outdated? A full bathtub or shower replacement used to be the only option, but today it can be refinished, resurfaced, or reglazed on site without removal, and in just a few hours!
Specialized Refinishing Co. specializes in all types of bathtubs, cast iron bathtubs, clawfoot tubs, pedestal tubs, and showers. For a fraction of the cost of a replacement, we professionally repair, restore, refinish, resurface, reglaze, and recolor your bathtub, cast iron bathtub, clawfoot tub, pedestal tub, or shower.
We also offer a non-slip bottom that is a polymer particle system which we can do during the refinishing process.
Do the math, calculate the cost, and the time that’s required for a replacement which includes:
- Contractor research and selection
- Demolition, removal, landfill fees
- Plumber and materials
- Bathtub and fixtures
- Additional costs that are discovered during construction
Specialized Refinishing Co. combines experience and quality materials to repair, restore, refinish, resurface, reglaze, and recolor your bathtub or shower. The finished product and durability of bathtub and shower refinishing all depends on how thorough the preparation is done and the products used to ensure that it will not not chip, peel, or discolor. Our clients receive the best materials available on the market. All of our products and materials come from www.hawklabs.com. They have been the #1 supplier in the business for over 20 years. All of our technicians are certified and complete a rigorous training program for refinishing, resurfacing, and reglazing.
- Suction cup bathmats, pillows, and soap dishes are not to be used on the bathtub. Specialized Refinishing Co. offers a non-slip bottom as a viable alternate.
- Please do not use Comet, Ajax, Kaboom or any other abrasive cleaners, acids, or any product not designed specifically for bathroom cleaning.
- Please do not use scrubbing sponges, steel wool, sandpaper or any gritty object to clean the tub.
- Allow your surface to cure properly to the amount of time recommended.
- Do not allow use of tools, ladders, or any other heavy objects near the tub during the curing process.
Please use non-abrasive cleaners such as Scrubbing Bubbles, Lysol Tub & Tile, Mr. Clean Eraser, 409, or Dawn Dish Soap. These will protect your new finish.