Affordable Bathtub & Shower Refinishing
If you want a beautiful, spa-like bathroom, the first step is not having a stained shower pan or an outdated bathtub. But that doesn’t mean you need to spend thousands of dollars and weeks of renovation to replace your existing fixture. With shower and bathtub refinishing in Greensboro we can transform your current bathtub and you won’t believe it isn’t brand new!
Our Shower and Bathtub Refinishing Process
Bathtub resurfacing (also called refinishing or reglazing) is a straightforward process in which a new coating of glaze is laid over the existing fixture to cover stains or update a color. However, at Specialized Refinishing, we don’t just slap on layer of glaze and call it a day. We follow a thorough process to ensure your tub not only looks beautiful when we’re done, it stays looking beautiful for years, even through daily wear and tear.
First, we completely seal off the bathroom and begin running a temporary exhaust system to prevent any odors or fumes from moving through your home. Because most bathtubs are damaged in some way, such as hairline cracks in an acrylic tub or chipped or worn porcelain over a cast iron tub, we repair any of those flaws. We add a light etching to the bathtub or shower pan to maximize adhesion and apply a powerful bonding agent. Once the surface is properly prepared, we will carefully apply a coating of primer to completely cover any of the existing finish so no stains or old colors show through, followed by multiple coatings of a factory-grade glaze in the color of your choosing. We finish with a clear coat and cleaning up and that’s all there is to it.
In just a few hours, you’ll have a lovely bathtub that looks fresh from the showroom and is ready to use after just 48 hours of curing time.
Bathtub refinishing solves the following issues:
- Ugly or outdated colors
- Stains and discoloration, including rust
- Chips, cracks, and other damage, including holes
- No Construction, No Mess.
- Written Lifetime Warranty.
- Same Day Service
- A+ BBB Rating.
- Durable Factory Grade Finish.
- 20+ Years Experience.
The Benefits of Professional Bathtub Refinishing
Let’s look at your options when you’re dealing with an ugly or damaged bathtub:
- Take the old tub out and replace it – This can cost thousands of dollars, plus it often damages your walls and flooring. You end up with an unexpected bathroom renovation on your hands.
- Buy a DIY refinishing kit from the home improvement store – You’ll save money at first, but they often leave unattractive roller marks to start and begin peeling and chipping after just a few months.
- Or, you can call Specialized Refinishing for professional bathtub refinishing in Greensboro!
Why choose Option #3?
When you work with Specialized Refinishing, we make sure you get the perfect blend of quality and value.
- Cost-effective: Bathtub refinishing is significantly less expensive than replacement (as much as 80 less!).
- Hassle-free: Our team does all the work in just a few hours, so no stress for you.
- Long-lasting: With proper care, a refinished tub can look beautiful for years to come!
- Custom finish: We can customize your bathtub with a non-slip texture and have a variety of glazes to choose from.
- Versatile: Whether you have an antique clawfoot tub you want to restore to its original condition or an acrylic shower and bathtub enclosure you want to update, we can refinish it!
Why Choose Specialized Refinishing?
At Specialized Refinishing, we have proudly served the Greensboro area for over two decades. Customer service is our number one priority and our entire team is dedicated to going above and beyond to exceed expectations. With highly experienced, certified refinishing professionals and an inventory of innovative equipment and factory-grade finishes, there’s no compromising on quality.
With hundreds of 5-star ratings and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, you can feel confident that when you rely on us for shower and bathtub refinishing, you’ll love the results!
We work with bathtubs and showers of all sorts including free standing bathtubs, corner bathtubs, jetted bathtubs, clawfoot bathtubs, and cast iron bathtubs made on with a wide variety of materials which can be found listed below:
What Will Bathtub or Shower Refinishing Cost You?
We are proud to be able to offer our customers the best quality service in the Greensboro area at the lowest cost. If you find a better price, at any time, even after we start, we will beat that quoted price as part of our lowest price guarantee.