Affordable Chip & Crack Repair
If a cracked countertop or chipped tile is making your home looked run down, you don’t have to replace them. With crack and chip repair from the experienced team at Specialized Refinishing in the Triad, we provide long-lasting repairs to your counters, sinks, tile, and more that make them look good as new.
Why Choose Professional Crack and Chip Repair
Most people think that once a fixture or surface is damaged, you only have two options:
- Live with the unsightly damage and the potential for mold and bacteria growth within the cracks and chips;
- Set aside a few thousand dollars and days or weeks of time to tear out the old damaged fixture and replace them.
Or, you can call Specialized Refinishing to repair the damage and experience the following benefits:
- Save time A well done repair will have your counter, tile, or tub looking as good as new in just a few hours.
- Save money Repairing a crack or chip can cost thousands less than replacing a bathtub or counters.
- Long lasting Our repairs are designed to last and stand up to daily use and wear.
- Eco-friendly There’s no need to send a perfectly good tub, sink, or counter to the landfill!
Types of Damage
Our experienced technicians can repair all types of damage to fixtures around your home, including:
Our crack and chip repair can be applied to almost any surface in your home, including:
- Ceramic tile
So whether your laminate counters are chipped or your acrylic bathtub is cracked, we’ve got you covered!
- No Construction, No Mess.
- Written Lifetime Warranty.
- Same Day Service
- A+ BBB Rating.
- Durable Factory Grade Finish.
- 20+ Years Experience.
Repairs You Can Rely On
We know you can buy DIY repair kits from the home improvement store, so why call Specialized Refinishing?
We have a highly experienced, certified team of professionals who know how to restore and repair surfaces to ensure any damage is completely invisible. Our experience and knowledge is supported by only using professional grade materials that are proven to maintain their beauty and quality for years.
In fact, we are so confident in the quality of our materials and workmanship, every project we do includes a lifetime warranty. Our team is fully licensed, bonded, and insured, and with hundreds of five-star reviews and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, you can feel confident that we don’t take short cuts or offer quick fixes.