Quick & Affordable Floor Tile Reglazing
Tired of scrubbing stained grout lines or embarrassed by ugly floor tile? If you want attractive, modern floor tile, but don’t have the time or budget for a renovation, call Specialized Refinishing! With floor tile refinishing in Virginia Beach, we provide an affordable, durable, and best of all, gorgeous alternative to replacing your tile.
- No Construction, No Mess.
- Written Lifetime Warranty.
- Same Day Service
- A+ BBB Rating.
- Durable Factory Grade Finish.
- 20+ Years Experience.
Our Floor Tile Reglazing Process
Similar to how we reglaze wall and shower tiles, we can repair damaged tiles and transform outdated colors with a fresh coating of long-lasting enamel. In order to get the durability you need from your flooring as well as beauty that will elevate the look of your home, we have a comprehensive process in place that ensures a flawless look you can rely on. We start by sealing the space and setting up a portable exhaust system to protect your home from fumes and odors. In order to get a smooth, uniform look, we will repair any cracks, chips, or broken tiles, and once they are in good condition, we etch the floor tiles with a special paste. By adding a rough texture, the enamel coatings will bond properly and last longer. The last step in the preparation is a comprehensive cleaning to remove any dirt, grease, or other particles that would prevent a proper bond or contaminate the glaze. With those steps completed, we apply primer over the existing tile and grout for both improved bond, coverage, and a uniform look. Then, we add a coating of factory-grade, high-quality glaze in the color of your choosing. With several shades to choose from, you can get the exact look you want for your tile floors. Because flooring sees higher amounts of traffic and wear than wall tile, we make sure to seal it with a clear coat that not only adds shine, it extends its life. While it sounds like a lengthy task, most projects are completed, start-to-finish, in just a few hours!
“Luis and Jones repaired the caulk and grout in four bathrooms at my home. They were prompt, respectful and courteous. They did a great job!! Four showers and one garden tub all with fresh, clean caulk and grout. They look new again! Very pleased w my experience with Specialized Refinishing!!”
“Specialized Refinishing refinished the bathtub, shower and vanity in my master bathroom and the results are amazing. I couldn’t be happier. Brandy and Luis were fast and professional. I highly recommend this company!”
“Alex was a fantastic technician. He was on time, professional and got the job done. It looks excellent. Will definitely use this company again for future refinishing projects!”
If you’re debating whether you should replace your floor tile or have it professionally refinished, consider these benefits:rnrn
- Affordable – Floor tile reglazing is significantly less expensive than even a DIY tile project!
- Fast – Demo-ing old floor tile and scraping away old grout, plus, spacing new tile, grouting, and sealing can take days, but reglazing can be completed in a few hours.
- Stress-Free – Avoid the hassle and mess of living in a construction zone for days and let us take care of the work!
- Eco-Friendly – Refinishing existing tile keeps hundreds of pounds of tile and grout out of the landfill.
- Customized – Get the exact color you want to update your home.
- Long-Lasting – We use factory-grade finishes and precision when applying them so your flooring will look beautiful for years to come.
- Low-Maintenance – Stop scrubbing and bleaching stained grout! Refinishing seals the grout and creates a water-resistant, stain-resistant coating that’s easy to care for.
Floor Title Reglazing Before and After Gallery
Why Choose Specialized Refinishing?
Specialized Refinishing is Virginia Beach’s trusted company for home refinishing projects. With two decades in business and a team of experienced, certified refinishing professionals, we can revitalize even the most run-down, dated surfaces and achieve beautiful results. In addition to our people, we also have high-quality materials and innovative equipment to ensure the best results. Our finishes are factory-grade and designed to stand up to daily wear and tear. No one will believe they aren’t new! We are dedicated to customer satisfaction and stand by our workmanship. Not only do we ensure 100 percent customer satisfaction, every project includes a 100 percent lifetime warranty.