Kitchen & Bathroom Countertop Resurfacing
Give your kitchen or bathroom countertop a fresh, modern look for a fraction of the cost of replacement. Refinishing your countertops not only give it look you want, it can strengthen the surface and extend its lifespan – all without a hefty cost or the hassle of renovation!
Whether you’re tired of an outdated kitchen or bathroom, or your existing countertop or vanity is chipped, stained, or a pain to keep clean, you don’t have to remove and replace it! Today, our experienced team can provide you with countertop refinishing and resurfacing that totally transforms the look of your space in just a few hours!
Why Choose Vanity and Countertop Refinishing
If you want new countertops or a new vanity surface, choose refinishing over replacement! Countertop resurfacing offers the following benefits:
- Much less expensive: Our kitchen countertop experts can professionally refinish your surfaces for a fraction of the cost of replacement
- Faster: Instead of having to order a slab or piece, do demo, and install your countertops, we can come in, do the job, and be gone in a few hours with countertops that will be ready to use fast!
- No cleanup: With installation comes mess and no one wants to deal with a kitchen or bathroom they can’t use while it’s under construction! We do the work and don’t leave a mess behind!
- Eco-friendly: Instead of throwing an old countertop in the landfill and buying a new one, we can replace your existing one!
- Customizeable: Get the exact look you want from a variety of real stone finishes and solid colors!
- Return on Investment: If you plan on selling your home, a kitchen renovation won’t get you what you pay into it, but you can show off a restored, revitalized kitchen or bathroom with resurfaced counters and even cabinets for a brand new, modern space that buyers will love!
Why Choose Us for Your Countertop Resurfacing
At Specialized Refinishing, we combine experience, dedication to service, and high-quality materials to resurface and refinish your countertops. From preparation to the products used, we do everything we can to create a beautiful final product that will stand up over time!
Our employees are certified, highly trained, and experienced in refinishing, resurfacing, and reglazing, and we work on a variety of surfaces, including:
We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured, and we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List. Of course, we can also provide references from previous customers so you can hear first hand about our services! In fact, we’re so confident in our quality, we offer a lifetime warranty on our countertop refinishing!
Contact Us for Countertop Resurfacing
You want to transform the look of your kitchen or bathroom with gorgeous countertops, we can help you do it! Reach out to our countertop refinishing company for a quote or to learn more about our services by calling us at our Raleigh location at 919-568-1173 or our Greensboro location at 336-281-5897!
Please allow everything to cure for at least 48 hours before using. When cleaning do not use any harsh chemicals or anything abrasive such as Comet or Ajax. Any household cleaner that doesn’t contain abrasives is fine. Please call us if you have any questions regarding your refinished bathtub. Abrasive cleaners can cause small scratches in the refinished surface, and if anything gets under that surface it will impact the effective lifespan of your refinishing job.
We also offer a non-slip bottom that is a polymer particle system which we can do during the refinishing process free of charge.