Affordable Wall Tile Reglazing
Wall tiles are designed to last, but over time, they can get cracked, chip, or simply have an outdated color. You may be ready to rip down your existing tile, but time and budget are holding you back. With wall tile reglazing in Charlotte, you can have the beautifully updated space you want at a fraction of what it costs to install new tile.
- No Construction, No Mess.
- Written Lifetime Warranty.
- Same Day Service
- A+ BBB Rating.
- Durable Factory Grade Finish.
- 20+ Years Experience.
“We moved into a house where the tubs were scratched up from dogs or something and had rust stains. I got a couple quotes for around $5000 to replace the tubs so I googled resurfacing them. I ended up finding Specialized Refinishing Company and hired them because it was only $700 for the two tubs and it was a TON cheaper than replacing them. I figured that if I wasn’t happy I could always replace them. Anyway, they were AMAZING! My tubs look like new and they have a lifetime warranty. I also had them re-caulk my other tub and shower and they were great at that too. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!”
“Absolutely 1000% great Customer Experience from start to end! 😉 On top of this I am really pleased with the quality and end result! Thanks so much for making my life a little easier through such a challenging project.”
“I am so pleased with my tub. It looks like new at a fraction of the cost!”
“Very professional, worked in very timely manner, very friendly. Would work with this company again & would definitely refer.”
“I’ve used them for several jobs and they are always reasonably priced, do a great job, show up on time and always ensure we’re happy with the final product!”
“Thanks for sending Hermes out yesterday – he did a great job! 5 stars.”
“Cameron and the crew are awesome. I am a Triad Real Estate agent and I refer specialized refinishing to all my clients. They do great work!”
“Your Service People were very professional and courteous. They kept me informed during the entire process. Well done”
“The crew that came to do the work was very professional and respectful. Overall, extremely happy with the work done and communication from ownership down.”
“Technician refinished my 46-year old fiberglass shower. It looks terrific—just like brand new!!”
“We have had great experiences with Specialized Refinishing. They have fixed a crack in our fiberglass tub and it was the best route for us financially. The lifetime guarantee is a major plus. They came out once again and repaired the same tub at no cost and no hassle! Luis was our technician and did a great job with the repair. He was professional and took care of the issue quickly. I definitely recommend this service!”
Our Wall Tile Reglazing Process
Similar to reglazing shower tiles, we make flaws and unattractive colors a thing of the past by applying a fresh coat of glaze. While it sounds simple, we have a thorough, multi-step method that requires care and precision to get a lovely finish that stays looking beautiful for years.
We protect your home by sealing the bathroom and setting up a portable exhaust system to keep odors and fumes minimized. After that, we fix any cracks and replace missing tiles to ensure a uniform look. Then, the tiles are all etched to add a rough texture and increase the surface area so we can ensure the glaze bonds properly. Then any caulk is removed and the walls are cleaned with a degreaser in order to eliminate dirt or oils that could affect the finish.
With the preparation finished, we apply primer over the existing tile and grout, followed by a factory-grade tile glaze in the color you choose. We have a multiple options from bright white and cool gray to warm sandy tones and vibrant colors. After adding a few coats of glaze to create a smooth, even finish that completely covers the old tile and grout, we add a clear coat to seal the tile and grout to extend its life and keep it looking fantastic.
While it is thorough, we have our process down, so we can complete most wall tile reglazing projects in a few hours.
Is Wall Tile Refinishing Right for You?
Installing new tile is an exhausting, expensive process and there is little room for error. If you’re done with dated wall tile in your bathroom, laundry room, or kitchen, but time and cost are holding you back, tile refinishing can offer you several benefits over replacement.
- Cost Effective – Wall tile reglazing can be completed at a fraction of the cost of retiling your bathroom, kitchen, or laundry room, even if you were planning a DIY project!
- Fast – Tearing down tile, scraping away old grout, spacing new tile, grouting, and sealing – that can take days, but reglazing can be completed in a few hours.
- Stress-Free – No need to clean up the mess or live in a construction zone for days, our refinishing services are stress-free for homeowners.
- Eco-Friendly – Keep hundreds of pounds of old tile and grout out of the landfill and minimize waste by refinishing your existing tile.
- Customized – Get the exact color you want to create your beautiful dream bathroom.
- Long-Lasting – We use factory-grade finishes and use care when applying them so your tile will look brand new for years to come.
- Low-Maintenance – Instead of scrubbing and bleaching grout to keep it looking clean, we seal it and glaze it to create a water-resistant barrier that resists staining and mold growth.
Wall Tile Reglazing Before and After Gallery
Why Choose Specialized Refinishing?
When you rely on Specialized Refinishing for wall tile reglazing in Charlotte, you can feel confident that the end result will rival brand new tile. We stand out from our competition in two essential ways:
- Experience: Our team consists of dedicated, experienced professionals who are certified in their trade and take pride in their work.
- Materials: We use factory-grade finishes and equipment to make sure applications are smooth and even while properly covering the existing surfaces so you won’t get roller or brush marks and it’s made to last.
We are dedicated to customer satisfaction and stand by our workmanship, which is why every job we do includes a 100 percent lifetime warranty.