Affordable Wall Tile Reglazing
Over time, it’s completely normal for wall tiles to become damaged, discolored, or outdated. And, unfortunately, unlike your general walls, updating them requires much more than just a simple coat of paint. Instead of tearing them out and replacing them, though, our wall tile refinishing experts are here to provide a more cost-effective, resourceful solution. With our services, we can skillfully transform the wall tiles in your home to make them look modern, stylish, and brand new. Best of all, it’ll only cost a fraction of what replacements would be.
- No Construction, No Mess.
- Written Lifetime Warranty.
- Same Day Service
- A+ BBB Rating.
- Durable Factory Grade Finish.
- 20+ Years Experience.
“Specialized Refinishing painted my kitchen cabinets and an island I had purchased. They also reglazed the backsplash. They did a fantastic job! I was very pleased with the results and have received so many compliments! Will, Caleb and the technicians were great to work with. Highly recommend!”
“We had done DIY concrete Countertops in our kitchen and they turned out terribly. Specialized Refinished saved our kitchen! They gave us beautiful refinished countertops in just a day! They were professional, went out of their way to be helpful, and left everything as clean as they found it. We couldn’t be happier and more thankful for them and all their help!”
“I can highly recommend Specialized Refinishing. From the initial call and the quote process through the completion of the project, everything went flawlessly. The technician crew arrived on-time as scheduled and followed the COVID-19 requirements by wearing their N-95 masks. The crew did a very professional job including the clean-up process once they were done. All I have to do now is enjoy the new vanity top.”
“Top Notch Service! The job came out perfect, and the tub looks brand new. I would highly recommend their services anytime.”
“Excellent service! Very pleased with my counter top and cabinet refinishing!”
“Had our kitchen countertops, bathroom vanity countertop and shower refinished. The work was done very quickly and professionally. Great value for the money.”
“Great company. Very thorough and clean in their work. Bathrooms tubs / showers and sinks look great.”
“Very professional and timely. Would absolutely recommend!”
“Great job. Work and clean-up done carefully and thoroughly. Very pleased.”
Our Wall Tile Reglazing Process
With over two decades of experience under our belts, we have our wall tile reglazing services down to a science to ensure optimal results every time. We begin by sealing off your bathroom and establishing an exhaust system, in order to keep the fumes and odors to a minimum. Then, we repair all visible damages and patch any missing areas until the tiles are uniform and whole. Next, we increase the surface area and etch the tiles to add a rougher texture. This step helps the glaze to bond and adhere properly. Finally, the preparation process is complete after the walls are thoroughly cleaned with a degreasing solution to ensure no dirt or oils affect the finish, and all caulk is removed.
Now, the transformation begins. First, we apply a primer over the existing tile and grout. Then, several coats of the factory-grade finish of your choosing is carefully applied, making your tiles look completely different and new. You can choose from countless finishes, such as marble, cool gray, pristine white, and so much more to get the precise look you want. Finally, the finish is sealed in with a protective clear coat and you’re left with gorgeous, modern tiles that will certainly boost the appearance of your home.
Why Wall Tile Refinishing is the Most Ideal Option
You might be questioning whether or not professional wall tile refinishing is better than purchasing a DIY refinishing kit or replacing your wall tiles altogether. Here’s a few reasons why hiring wall tile reglazing experts is the most ideal option.
- Affordable – Our wall tile reglazing in Greensboro costs a fraction of what tearing out your existing tiles, purchasing new ones, and installing them in your home would be.
- Fast – Refinishing your wall tiles takes a matter of hours, while replacing them can take days, considering the demolition, construction, and mess involved. And, trying to figure out how to correctly refinish tiles yourself with a DIY kit can take quite some time, too.
- Stress-Free – With our refinishing services, you won’t have to deal with the stress of having construction right in your home or having to clean up the mess after. You also won’t have to worry about retiling your home yourself.
- Eco-Friendly – Reglazing your tiles allows you to keep tons of tile and grout out of the landfill. It’s inevitably the most eco-friendly option.
- Customized – We can customize your tiles to look exactly the way you want them with our variety of finishes.
- Long-Lasting – With our carefully applied factory-grade finishes, your wall tiles will look brand new for years to come.
- Low-Maintenance – With our seal and glazes, you won’t have to constantly scrub or bleach your tile and grout. This is because they create a water-resistant barrier that resists stains and mold, keeping everything looking fresh and clean.
Wall Tile Reglazing Before and After Gallery
Our Lowest Price Guarantee
Our team is proud to provide superior wall tile refinishing in Greensboro for the most reasonable prices around. That’s why if you receive a cheaper quoted price from another company, even if we’ve already started working on your home, we’ll beat that price as part of our lowest price guarantee. Give us a call for more information.
Why Choose Specialized Refinishing?
When you rely on Specialized Refinishing for wall tile reglazing, you can feel confident your bathroom, kitchen, or laundry area will look better than you expect. We stand out from our competition in two essential ways:
- Experience: With two decades of experience and a team of highly-trained, certified refinishing professionals, we have a proven method in place.
- Materials: We use factory-grade finishes and equipment to make sure applications are smooth and even while properly covering the existing surfaces. No brush strokes, roller marks, spotting or peeling!
We are dedicated to customer satisfaction and stand by our workmanship, which is why every job we do includes a 100 percent lifetime warranty.
Request A Free Estimate for Our Wall Tile Refinishing in Greensboro!
When you’re ready to say goodbye to your outdated, ugly wall tiles and hello to a beautifully updated bathroom, kitchen, or laundry area, go ahead and contact our refinishing experts to get your free estimate. Just give us a call at (336) 281-5897 or complete the short form below.