Affordable Wall Tile Reglazing
Tile walls can be a challenging update for the homeowner. Unlike sheetrock that you can easily brighten up with a coat of paint, renovating a tile wall involves a lot more time, money, and work. Fortunately, with wall tile reglazing in Raleigh from Specialized Refinishing, you can turn a drab or dated bathroom or kitchen into a beautiful, updated space for a fraction of the cost of replacement.
- No Construction, No Mess.
- Written Lifetime Warranty.
- Same Day Service
- A+ BBB Rating.
- Durable Factory Grade Finish.
- 20+ Years Experience.
“I called Specialized Refinishing Co. to come fix my cast iron sink i had chipped. The were quick to response and sent a quote with only seeing the images i emailed to them. Jones was extremely nice. After looking he stated that the color wouldn’t be exact but he got it pretty spot on! Thanks guys for the incredible work and affordable pricing! We will be using again!”
“Absolutely Amazing!!! Alex from Specialized Refinishing was fantastic. He took great care covering everything and sealing off the bathrooms when cleaning and refinishing our two tubs. He insured no paint got anywhere and cleaned up after himself. Our tubs looks brand new! The master bathroom had little holes in the base and he fixed it right up! You’d never know there was ever an issue! I 100% recommend them especially if you’re doing a bathroom update on a budget!”
“We were very satisfied, would certainly recommend. The best we’ve ever worked with! The best we’ve ever worked with!”
“Raleigh’s Best Refinishing Company! The Specialized Refinishing Co. fixed my fiberglass tub in June of last year. It had a 2 foot crack down the middle and the other companies said they could not fix it or that they couldn’t guarantee that the crack wouldn’t come back. That is until I found the Specialized Refinishing Co. It has been almost a year and it still looks great. No problems at all. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get it done right the first time.”
“I think this place is top rate. I had a whole kitchen resurfaced and it is the highlight of my home now. I wish I found them sooner. I was collecting estimates to retile my backsplash and re-laminate. The price was more then I had and I didn’t have much time to get it done. These guys gave me a new looking kitchen in 1 day and for half of the price of putting in new! This was by far the most economical solution and it looks absolutely amazing! can’t beat that! Highly recommend these people. They were friendly and I plan to use them again for my bathroom!”
“This place did a great job on my tub. I highly recommend them. There are very few tub reglazing companies that actually answer the phone and show up when they say. The Specialized Refinishing Co. did. They are the best in my opinion. Thanks for everything!”
Our Wall Tile Reglazing Process
Similar to shower tile reglazing, our experienced refinishing technicians will apply a fresh coat of enamel in the color of your choosing over top of the existing tile to cover flaws or outdated colors. While it sounds simple, it’s an intensive process that requires care and precision to get a smooth flawless finish that maintains its beauty for years.
We begin by protecting your home by sealing the bathroom and setting up a portable exhaust system to ensure the odors and fumes are removed. After that, we apply tile to any spaces where there may be missing or repair any cracked or broken areas to ensure a uniform look. Then, we will etch the tiles using a special acidic paste to increase the surface area and add a slightly rough texture to the existing tile and ensure the glaze bonds properly. We then remove any caulk and clean the tiles thoroughly using a degreasing cleaner to remove any dirt or grease that could contaminate the glaze and mar the finish.
With the tile properly prepped, a coating of primer is applied over the existing tile and grout, followed by a factory-grade tile glaze. With several shades to choose from, you can choose a bright, pristine white, a warm sandy shade, a cool gray, or another color of your choosing. After adding a few coats of glaze to create a smooth, even finish that thoroughly covers the old tile and grout, we seal it with a clear coat that will extend your tile’s life and keep it looking fantastic.
While it sounds like a lengthy task, we can complete most projects in just a few hours so that your bathroom or laundry area can be back in use in around 48 hours.
Is Wall Tile Refinishing Right for You?
Replacing tile is a messy, expensive, and time consuming task, and when it’s not done properly or a mistake is made, it can ruin the entire look of your room. If you’re ready to say goodbye to dated wall tile in your bathroom, laundry room, or kitchen, but the cost and time of a renovation has you putting your plans on hold, tile refinishing can offer you several benefits over replacement.
- Cost Effective – Wall tile reglazing can be completed at a fraction of the cost of retiling your bathroom, kitchen, or laundry room, even if you were planning a DIY project!
- Fast – Tearing down tile, scraping away old grout, spacing new tile, grouting, and sealing – that can take days, but reglazing can be completed in a few hours.
- Stress-Free – No need to clean up the mess or live in a construction zone for days, our refinishing services are stress-free for homeowners.
- Eco-Friendly – Keep hundreds of pounds of old tile and grout out of the landfill and minimize waste by refinishing your existing tile.
- Customized – Get the exact color you want to create your beautiful dream bathroom.
- Long-Lasting – We use factory-grade finishes and use care when applying them so your tile will look brand new for years to come.
- Low-Maintenance – Instead of scrubbing and bleaching grout to keep it looking clean, we seal it and glaze it to create a water-resistant barrier that resists staining and mold growth.
Wall Tile Reglazing Before and After Gallery
Why Choose Specialized Refinishing?
When you rely on Specialized Refinishing for wall tile reglazing, you can feel confident that you’ll get the transformation you’ve been dreaming of. We stand out from our competition in two essential ways:
- Experience: With two decades of experience and a team of highly-trained, certified refinishing professionals, we know how to repair, restore, and reglaze a variety of surfaces and achieve beautiful results that no one will believe isn’t a new surface.
- Materials: We use factory-grade finishes and equipment to make sure applications are smooth and even while properly covering the existing surfaces. No brush strokes, roller marks, spotting or peeling!
We are dedicated to customer satisfaction and stand by our workmanship, which is why every project includes a 100 percent lifetime warranty.